If you’re using AliExpress to grow your business, and you’ve realized customer reviews play a significant role in generating more sales. We’ve researched and tested various AliExpress Reviews Importer Apps and picked five we believe will put an end to your pursuit (for product review apps, at least).
We will review these tools:
- AliExpress Review Importer by Judge.me
- Ali Reviews
Each tool on this list has its unique element, but all allow you to import AliExpress Reviews to your store seamlessly.
Short on time? Here’s a TL;DR and a visual comparison table of the essential parts.
AliExpress Reviews Importer Apps TL;DR
Choose Stamped.io if you’re not under a budget, and importing from multiple places sounds attractive. Additionally, there’s plenty of customization options, and you can automate requesting reviews through emails.
Choose Growave if incentivizing your customers to leave more reviews and rewarding loyal customers (with coupons, for example) is something you’re looking to invest in heavily.
Choose AliExpress Review Importer if you’re looking for a free tool that only focuses on importing AliExpress reviews without actually displaying them on your online store.
Choose Ali Reviews if you’re looking for a highly customizable yet affordable tool. It’s easy to perform bulk actions like importing 100+ photo reviews from AliExpress with a single click or transferring reviews from other apps.
Short visual comparison table
Excited to learn more? Let’s dive deeper.
P.S. At the bottom, there’s a complete visual comparison table with feature comparison included as well.
#1 Vitals: Importing AliExpress Reviews and 40+ more apps in one
Suppose you’re looking to simplify your Shopify app management and reduce monthly costs while gaining a ton of store functionality to increase conversions. In that case, Vitals is the perfect app for you.
At a single monthly fee of only $29.99, you’ll get access to 40+ useful apps (all-in-one) to help you create a better customer experience and generate more sales.
Now, you might be thinking, “I can’t possibly use 40+ apps. That’s insane.”
And, you probably won’t. If you currently use a dozen apps that Vitals offers, a simple switch could save you a lot of money every month.
Let’s dive deeper into reasons to choose Vitals (or not to.)
Reasons to choose Vitals
Vitals has great review features, including:
- Multi-Photo Reviews
- Review Replies
- Featured Reviews on Homepage
- Auto-Request Review Emails
- Review Rating Snippets
- Verified Reviews Badge
Importing Reviews from other apps is a piece of cake: import review data (up to 200 per product) with a CSV file.
You also get:
- Improved shopping experience – The stack of tools that Vitals provides makes it feel more local and secure. Review Translation, Currency Converter, and Geolocation Redirect localize the experience no matter where you are; with Trust Seals and Badges, they know it’s legit.
- Lightning-fast website – Cloudflare caching and lightweight code diminish the waiting times on your website. Since all the apps belong to one solution, they don’t disrupt each other and work like clockwork.
- Excellent customer support – Vitals team responds ASAP, so you’re never left stranded with an issue that negatively affects your sales. According to data from December 2020, 98% of customers’ questions were answered within 3 hours.
Why Vitals might not do it for you
- No video reviews – Not yet, that is, we’re working on it.
- No SOC2 and SLA compliance – Not an ideal solution for enterprise Ecommerce brands that need extra security.
There are no hidden fees or restrictive plans: Vitals is usage-based, and you get everything starting from $29.99.
If you’re only using a single app and aren’t concerned about your customer experience, then Vitals would prove to be expensive.
On the other hand, if you’re using multiple apps because you understand the importance of optimizing your store for more conversions, switching to Vitals can prove a good investment.
#2 Product Reviews by Stamped.io: Win With UGC
Stamped.io is a popular AliExpress Reviews Importer app with a positive number of reviews (4900+).
It’s one of the best tools for collecting and showcasing customer reviews to build trust and boost sales.
Reasons to choose Product Reviews by Stamped.io
- Import product reviews from multiple places – Stamp also works for gathering reviews from Amazon, eBay, Facebook, and FB Messenger.
- Rich User-generated content base – Not just text and photos; Stamped includes Instagram Shoppable Gallery, community questions and answers, check out reviews, and net promoter score.
- Plenty of customization options – There are ten on-site display widgets to showcase the reviews. You can add customer attributes (size, skin type, etc.), brand them, and moderate in full.
- Text search for reviews – So customers can look them up.
- Sending review requests to previous customers:📷
Reasons NOT to choose Product Reviews by Stamped.io
- Too much to handle – Stamped is a feature-rich app, but if you only need to import reviews from AliExpress, you don’t need it.
- Expensive – Other AliExpress Reviews alternatives are much cheaper and get the job done (some are even free.)
- Short free trial – You only have three days to make a decision.
Product Reviews by Stamped.io pricing
Stamped has a free plan:
Although Stamped.io Product Reviews offers a free plan, it doesn’t mean it’s suitable for most people.
Think of its free plan more like an extended free trial, as it imposes heavy limitations, and you’ll want to switch to a paid plan as soon as you’re ready.
If you want something more than basics, it gets pricier:
You want a plan that matches the number of orders you’re expecting your store to generate.
Additionally, it’s self-evident that Stamped.io is a bit on the pricey side, and it’s worth going over the features you get with each plan to make the most informed decision.
3. Growave: Best For Rewarding Loyal Customers
Growave is an exciting marketing platform for Shopify stores just starting out or in the process of fast growth and scaling, trusted by more than 12,000.
This AliExpress Reviews Importer App essentially extends your marketing with powerful tools that increase your store’s credibility, trustworthiness and promotes more sales.
If we were to strip the fluff and leave only its core features, we’d get:
- Rewarding your customers with VIP benefits
- Wishlists & reminder emails
- Instagram and UGC.
What we liked about Growave was how polished and intuitive it was to use. While testing, we’ve had no bugs, a responsive design, aesthetic UI to navigate, making the experience highly enjoyable.
Here are some of the reasons Growave is fantastic and also why you might want to avoid it.
Reasons to choose Growave
- Highly polished – We noticed (as did many of its customers also) Growave made sure users didn’t experience bugs, lags, or unnecessary wait times that would ruin the user experience.
- Good customer support – Many users said that they received a quick response whenever they reached out. The answer is always professional, and they quickly resolve any issues.
- Great onboarding experience – When you first install the app, you’ll quickly read through a couple of slides explaining what to expect inside and the benefits you can expect from each feature, making it great for beginners.
- Emphasis on loyalty points, rewards, reviews, wish lists, UGC, and more. With features like the points system, referral system, gift cards, VIP program, and more, you can reward loyal customers and promote sales in various ways.
Reasons NOT to choose Growave
- It is expensive – Starting at $29.99 per month, it’s a slight premium compared to other apps on the list. Additionally, most of the functionality you need for rewarding loyal customers is only available with the $69.99 per month package. This is no longer that cost-effective compared to Vitals for $29.99 with 40+ tools to choose from.
- Analytics dashboard or the Analytics functions are disappointing. If you’re heavily relying on analytics from these apps and your team demands a user-friendly interface, it might not be the best choice for you.
Growave Product Reviews Pricing
Starting at $29.99 per month, it’s not a cheaper solution on the list, but it does deliver a solid overall feel with no bugs or noticeable annoyances.
It’s important to note most of the features you might look forward to will be in the Growth and Enterprise packages which are $69.99 or $299.99 per month, making it quite pricey for many Ecommerce shops.
While they offer a free trial, you’ll need to have your Shopify store up and running (past Shopify free trial) to test the app out.
#4 AliExpress Review Importer by Judge.me: A One-Trick Pony
Another AliExpress Reviews Importer app – a fast and easy way to import AliExpress reviews to your website (without displaying them on your store).
Reasons to choose AliExpress Review Importer
- It is free – If you only need to import AliExpress reviews, this is the most cost-effective option.
- Unlimited review imports – There are no limits to the number of reviews you can import from AliExpress.
- Customizable import criteria – Set the minimum star rating, word number and only pick reviews with photos or a specific country.
- Background importing – AliExpress Review Importer imports 25 reviews per second. This runs on their server without a browser extension.
Reasons NOT to choose AliExpress Review Importer
- It doesn’t *display* the reviews – So there’s no social proof for your visitors to see. You need to install Judge.me Product Reviews (or another app) for them to show – their free plan allows this. So, with two different apps for one purpose, this is not a standalone solution.
- Poor localization – Only English review translations available.
AliExpress Review Importer pricing
Don’t cost a thing. 🎶
#5 Ali Reviews – Highly customizable, affordable solution
Recently revamped, this AliExpress Reviews Importer App is awarded a 4.9-star rating in the Shopify app store.
It’s used to build credibility and reputation by placing highly customizable product review forms on all pages.
Reasons to choose Ali Reviews
- Hassle-free bulk actions – Features you’ll appreciate include importing more than 100 photo reviews from AliExpress with a single click and transferring reviews from other apps with no additional tweaks required.
- Rich starter plans – You can do a lot with the two cheapest plans. You’ll see more about the cost-effectiveness in the pricing part below. This is among the more affordable AliExpress reviews importer apps in the Shopify app store.
- 24/7 Live Chat Support – Ali Reviews offers 24/7 support for users experiencing some issues or having some questions.
- Review Box layout options – Carousel Slider allows you to display multiple (favorable) reviews simultaneously; you can also pick Grid or List review box layout or place a Review Popup strategically.
- Great Review Widget – Customizable to fit the store’s theme and easy to set up the way you want it with a drag-and-drop and no coding.
- 9 Review styles – Reviews are adjustable to old and new themes without messing up the design.
Reasons NOT to choose Ali Reviews
Is it all that great after all? 🤔
See for yourself:
- Slows down your website – JS and CSS files seem to make the websites bloat and load considerably slower. You should pay attention to this when testing Ali Reviews since page speed is known to amplify or ruin conversion rates.
- Disappearing Reviews – Multiple users reported reviews go missing without explanation.
There you have it. Hopefully, this helped you get a rough idea of what each of these tools is about, but if you’re still uncertain, here’s some extra help.
Comparison for the five best AliExpress Reviews Importer apps stacked one by another.
Ali Reviews pricing
The wonderful thing about Ali Reviews is that it doesn’t impose order limitations upon you like other AliExpress reviews importer apps typically do.
Each plan brings something new to the table, so it’s really up for you to decide if you can justify the price increase.
For example, suppose you know that you would utilize a homepage carousel or auto-update reviews (which is pretty useful). In that case, the “Essential” plan could be the right choice for you.
For most Ecommerce businesses, the “Starter” plan and the “Essential” plan will do just fine.
So, what is the best AliExpress reviews importer app?
Here’s a complete visual comparison of the essential features of each AliExpress Reviews Importer Apps.
AliExpress Reviews Importer Apps: The final decision
You have a better understanding of the AliExpress reviews importer apps you can use, but which one is suitable for your e-commerce store.
Pick Stamped.io if you’re not under a budget, and importing from multiple places sounds attractive. Additionally, there’s plenty of customization options, and you can automate requesting reviews through emails.
Pick Growave if incentivizing your customers to leave more reviews and rewarding loyal customers (with coupons, for example) is something you’re looking to invest in heavily.
Pick AliExpress Review Importer if you’re looking for a free tool that only focuses on importing AliExpress reviews without actually displaying them on your online store.
Pick Ali Reviews if you’re looking for a highly customizable yet affordable tool. It’s easy to perform bulk actions like importing 100+ photo reviews from AliExpress with a single click or transferring reviews from other apps.
Pick Vitals if you understand that customer reviews are only one part of the equation. You get 40+ valuable apps to improve your customer experience and boost sales with a single monthly fee.
Vitals guest author